Honestly I can't tell people enough about Kinetico and our experience should they be looking for...
Nimbus water distillers create water by heating it to the boiling point so that impurities are separated out from the water which itself becomes vapour or steam. This is then condensed back into pure liquid form. Distilled water, like reverse osmosis water, is a pure form of water.
The Water Distiller is ideal for producing clean, healthy water for many applications related to health, as well as maintaining your products which use water. In fact many manufacturers strongly suggest using distilled water in order to prolong the life of their products.
- Boiling - water is heated in the boiling chamber which kills viruses and bacteria and produces steam.
- Evaporation/Condensations - the steam rises leaving heavy metals and other contaminants behind. The steam condenses passing through cooling coils.
- Venting - lower boiling point contaminants such as chlorine are vented as vapors during evaporation stage, reducing VOC's.
- Carbon Filtration - distilled water passes through a carbon filter polishing the water's taste.
- Collecting/Dispensing - the distilled water is collected in a reservoir, ready to serve clear, great tasting water.